Corporations continue to improve their use of a diverse supply chain. The practical aspect of managing this supply chain presents challenges that are time consuming and often times counter-productive.
Pelican's Diverse Vendor Management will manage all of your diverse supply chain through a single contract. Your contract terms and procurement processes are enabled with our on-line Workforce Management application. This allows you to focus on selecting the best possible talent while encouraging all of you diverse suppliers to participate.
While being an important supplier, most M/WBE companies are smaller in size and do not have the strength to win preferred vendor status at larger corporations. Additionally, corporations are selecting the fewest number of suppliers and associated contracts to manage while attempting to meet their corporation’s diversity goals.Pelican's Diverse Vendor Management gives these companies a chance to compete through a single contract.
Your Sourcing Partner
- Keeps your primary list of providers manageable, by channeling all diverse vendors into a single master relationship designed for sub-tier vendor management.
- Configures to your existing VMS technology, or staffing processes.
- Minimizes solicitations to your sourcing program by channeling firms into the Diverse Supplier Consortium.
- Leverage our consortium to increase competition, maximize reach, and decrease costs for contract labor.
Your Management Partner
- Single Master Agreement with Contract-Central covers all diverse supplier relationships.
- Single invoice for services from all vendors within the program.
- Configures to your time entry, invoicing, and payment processing system.
- All legal requirements executed and tracked to ensure complete compliance.
- On boarding, extensions, and off boarding processes managed to your specifications
See more details at www.pelicandvm.com