At Pelican Staffing Solutions, we understand that our high quality and comprehensive services would not be possible without the valuable people we hire. Because our employees are a vital component to our clients’ success, as well as our own, we offer generous benefit package options.
- Competitive Wages
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Scheduling
- Lifetime Job Placement
Retirement Benefit Plan
Pelican Staffing Solutions’ retirement plan allows employees to save for retirement with tax-deferred and deductible contributions. Employees may authorize voluntary deductions for Pelican Staffing Solutions benefits for which they are eligible. Monthly amounts for the following flexible benefits plans are taken out each pay period.
- Life Insurance Plans
• Individual Retirement Accounts (Payroll Deduction Plan)
• Employee Financial Planning Analysis
• Education Savings Accounts (Coverdell Education Savings Account)
• Individual Investment Saving Plans
Contact our office for more information regarding eligibility, enrollment and change instructions.
Pelican Staffing Solutions recognizes six paid holidays:
- New Year’s Day
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day
• Christmas Day
Holiday pay is eight hours of pay at an employee’s most current rate of pay. To be eligible for holiday pay, you must be an employee and meet the following:
- Have worked 1,000 hours in the year prior to the week of the holiday.
• Must work the business day prior to and after the holiday.
• Work 32 regular hours the week of the holiday.
Referral Bonus Program
Our employees often refer other great candidates toPelican Staffing Solutions. Employees can receive a $50 referral bonus before taxes if they refer a new employee toPelican Staffing Solutionswho:
- Works at least 160 hours throughPelican Staffing Solutions.
• Has never applied or worked withPelican Staffing Solutions prior to the referral.
To receive the bonus, the employee must have worked for Pelican Staffing Solutions in the same calendar year as the request for payment.
For more information, please contact our office.